A New Home For The New Year!
** Open By Appointment – Call 0411 144 230 to book your viewing**
Construction is complete and this home is now open to view!
This brand new apartment is tucked away on a quiet leafy street in a boutique development of only two apartments and three townhouses.
The modern, stylish development is perfectly positioned within walking or riding distance to some of Perth’s best schools, social and recreational hotspots.
This well-appointed apartment is perfectly suited for a first home buyer, young professional, retiree, or perhaps a student, attending local university or school.
Clean lines, a neutral colour palette, smooth rendered walls and native landscaping complement the contemporary look of this residence, situated on the ground floor, with private street access through a cosy courtyard.
Downey Drive is a statement in chic contemporary living, offering high-quality fittings and finishes and attractive timber laminate flooring.
Living area is open plan and has high ceilings. The kitchen is extraordinarily generous, boasting lots of bench and storage space. Essastone bench tops, glass splash backs, gas cooking, stainless steel BOSCH oven and dishwasher add a touch of class to this apartment.
The bedroom is sizeable, the bathroom is beautiful, the European style laundry is separate from the bathroom, and there is a private drying area courtyard. A Fisher and Paykel dryer is included in the laundry fitout.
– NBN Ready
– Secure remote controlled garage and storage
– Motion activated security lights
– Landscaped gardens with automatic reticulation
Nearby education facilities
– 200m to Manning Primary School
– 500m to St Pius X Primary School
– 1.5km bike ridge to Aquinas College
– 1.6km to Como Secondary College
– 2.3kms to Penhros College
– 2.8kms to Curtin University
Convenient shopping access
– 500m to Manning IGA
– 2.2km to Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre
Lifestyle, business and recreation options a stones throw away
– 300m to James Millar Oval Precinct
– 380m to Manning Library
– 1 minute walk to Manning Senior Citizens and the Men’s Shed
– 900m to Neil McDougall Park
– 5 minute walk to Canning River, surrounding cycle paths and parklands
– Technology Park 5 minutes away
– 1.5km to Canning Station
– 1.9km to George Burnett Park and Manning Markets
– 2km to Raffles and other social options
– 4.5km to Collier Park Golf Course
– 9.3kms to the CBD
With a list of education, lifestyle, business and social amenities within walking distance or a five minute drive and excellent public transport access this home is a must see in a superb location!
For more information or to arrange a private viewing contact Steve Smith on 0419 903 648
- Property Type: Apartment
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Secure Parking: Yes
- Air Conditioning: 1
- Garages: 1
- Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden