Surprising Boutique Apartment
You’ll be delighted and so pleasantly surprised when you walk into this lovely 2x2x1 first floor apartment in the secure boutique complex of 12 apartments, at 22 Seventh Ave, Maylands.
The young owners, who have now outgrown the apartment, have created a wonderful living space, with particular attention made to seamlessly link indoor and outdoor living, creating a very comfortable and cosy first home for themselves, and of course the next Owners.
A clever lineal design to the apartment, bedrooms are nicely located away from the kitchen and living areas.
And the private glass balustraded alfresco balcony is the absolute highlight to the home. Extending the full width of the apartment and embracing 3 separate living areas – one to entertain friends, another to prepare the meals in a BBQ specific niche, and lastly a quiet retreat outside the main bed, where you can sit outside and enjoy the warmth of the early morning sun.
Finishes are first class:
– Designer selected fully vitrified floor and wall tiling, including kitchen splash backs
– Caeserstone benchtops in kitchen and bathroom
– Wool blend carpet and floor-to ceiling mirrored robes in bedrooms
– Bosche gas cook top, under bench oven, stainless steel dishwasher
– Double kitchen sinks
– European style laundry
– Generous storage space
– LED lighting throughout
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Gated and secure underground car parking
– Secure entry gates
– 650m walk to the Maylands Train Station
– 650m walk to the Swan River and cycle-ways
– Short walk to the renowned Maylands Eighth Avenue caf precinct
– Easy access to the river, Maylands Yacht Club, Peninsula Golf Course and so much more.
– 5 minute walk to The Rise – a new state of the art community centre boasting a gym, library, sports centre, crche, caf and more!
650m down the road from a train station and close to award winning caf’s and restaurants, in a location with all the makings of Perth’s next city hot spot.
10/22 Seventh Ave Maylands is the ideal address for those who want to live very close to the city in a beautifully appointed apartment, living on a street that has a local leafy feel’ close to the river.
Looking forward to showing you through.
For more information, or to book your viewing, call Steve Smith on 0419 903 648.
- Property Type: Unit
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Secure Parking: Yes
- Air Conditioning: 1
- Garages: 1
- Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Secure Parking,Terrace/Balcony