New Price! Now even better value
Nestled within a boutique development of just 17 apartments and set in the well positioned neighbourhood of Mount Lawley this first floor, 2 bedroom apartment is as trendy as the suburb itself!
Take delight in being just minutes away from Perth CBD via Train, Bike or Drive, and a short stroll to the popular Beaufort Street and Whatley Crescent/Eighth Avenue cafe precincts.
Students studying at Edith Cowan University or Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts will also love living so close to campus.
– Generous 77sqm internal strata living area with open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining
– Spacious 11sqm balcony with views to the city
– Stone bench tops with glass splash-backs
– Bosch stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Floor to ceiling tiling in Bathrooms
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to Living and Bedrooms
– Built-in robes to all Bedrooms
– Roller blind window treatments
– Video intercom and electronically controlled access to residential entry and stairwells
– Secure 4m store room on the ground level
– 1 ground level parking bay secured by an automated gate
For more information or to book your private inspection, call Richard Pappas on 0411 144 230 or Bo Xiong on 0432 104 675
- Property Type: Apartment
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Air Conditioning: 1
- Carports: 1
- Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Secure Parking,Terrace/Balcony