Co-Living @ The Tide - not just a home, it's a community
Welcome to the Tide & our Ocean loft room with everything you need from $500.00 per week (inclusive of all bills).
This room offers a separate kitchenette/living/dining zone, private bathroom, an upstairs loft bedroom & a balcony.
Key features of co-living at The Tide include:
– Flexible lease terms with minimum stays of 1 month
– Various room sizes and price options to suit your living requirements and budget
– Rooms are rented as ‘all inclusive’ which incorporates:
– Furnished room with ensuite/bathroom
– Utilities (power and water)
– Secure on-site parking
– Use of all shared facilities
– Modern shared areas to relax, cook, work, create & connect with other residents
– After-hours Resident Adviser
New to WA, co-living is aimed at an open-minded generation that don’t mind sharing and who are interested in building a community of like-minded individuals. By combining your own private living space with separate co-working, social and kitchen/ dining areas to relax, socialise and rest in, The Tide, lets you experience the best of Scarborough, your way. All you have to do is move-in, unpack and enjoy!
If you want to live with a strong community feeling at home, on the doorstep of Scarborough Beach and the recently completed $100 million Scarborough Foreshore redevelopment, The Tide is for you.
For more information or to find out about your viewing times and how you can get connected to co-living in Scarborough call David on 0434 112 112 or visit our website at www.thetide.com.au.
Get ready to LIVE. PLAY. WORK. CONNECT. @ The Tide.
Please note other room options available from $350.00 per week to $600.00 per week, please enquire for more details.
- Property Type: Apartment
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Air Conditioning: 1
- Carports: 1
- Pool: 1
- Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Secure Parking