Green Title Family Home with Huge Yard!
UNDER OFFER! Call Bo on 0432 104 675 to register your interest for similar properties on the SAME STREET!
24 Cortis Way, Langford presents a nice and neat renovated home offering 4 bedrooms and generous outdoor spaces, in a premium PARKSIDE location – perfect for a young family, with pets!
The light filled living area consists of dining, lounge and a semi-separated family area. The central kitchen provides abundant bench-top space with an efficient layout. Enjoy this handy design ‘as is’ or turn it into a stylish showcase kitchen – there is plenty of space for your creativity!
All bedrooms are located away from the main living area – relax and settle in to this “quiet zone” after a long day. Freshly painted throughout with new LED down-lights in the living area, PLUS a fully renovated bathroom offers you a refreshing modern living experience.
At the rear of the home is a large, bright, extended room, which can be tailored to suit your needs or wants – perhaps a private library, home office, games room, gym, kids activity area, man-cave or even just a 5th bedroom when required, it’s totally up to you!
Secure, gated, under-cover parking for 2 cars with driveway access direct to the backyard is on one side of this home with a pedestrian gate on the other side. There are also two separate garden sheds providing extra storage.
– 4 natural light filled bedrooms
– Freshly painted throughout
– Fully renovated bathroom
– New LED down-lights in living area
– Huge yards, with fruit trees
– Secured carport
– Open living area
– Evaporative Air Conditioning
– Gas Kitchen
– Gas point in living area
– Separate toilet
– Gate access on both sides of home
– Freestanding secured garden sheds
Building Size: 132 sqm
Land Size: 683 sqm
Approximate Distance to Surrounding Facilities:
– 250m to Bus Stop 206 (Livingston Marketplace – Thornlie Train Station)
– 450m to Bus Stop 930 (Elizabeth Quay Bus Station – Thornlie Train Station)
– 500m to Langford Park Sporting Complex
– 1km to Langford Village
– 1.1km to Langford Community Centre
– 1.2km to Spencer Village
– 3.5km to Beckenham Train Station
– 3.7km to Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre
– 5.5km to Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre
– 16 mins drive to Perth Airport
– 20 mins drive to Perth CBD
Best value family home! Direct parkside houses are always in short supply, so take immediate action before it is too late! Call Bo Xiong on 0432 104 675 to secure your slice of the most convenient living in Langford!
Disclaimer: The furniture and decoration in photos are virtually staged.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Air Conditioning: 1
- Carports: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Large Courtyard