125 Bank Street – July Update 2022
I’m pleased to report that the development is nearing completion and hopefully this will be the penultimate monthly update.
As detailed in last month’s update we have negotiated with the builder to have a staggered practical completion with villas 5 to 8 being completed before villas 1 to 4. The builder was aiming for practical completion on those villas by mid-July but as Covid-19 has been a constant issue within the building industry over the last 2 years labour shortages prevented that. Instead, practical completion is likely to be granted within the coming days.
As you will see from the photos villas 5 – 8 are essentially finished except for some very minor items and their final clean.
The following was achieved in villas 1 to 4 during the last month:
- All of the cabinetry has been installed.
- All of the tiling has been completed, except for the kitchen splashbacks which is currently in progress.
- The stone benchtops have been installed.
- The plumber has commenced their fit-off with all of the toilets and shower rails installed and the majority the sinks and taps installed.
- The electrical has commenced their fit-off with the installation of power points and lights well underway.
- The majority of the sliding doors for the robes have been installed.
- The majority of the courtyards have been paved.
The majority of the central driveway has also been paved.
As stated above, the builder is aiming to achieve practical completion on villas 5 to 8 within the next few days and villas 1 to 4 by the middle of August.