At Celsius, we understand that real estate happens in the community. As a team, and as individuals, we find opportunities to contribute and give back to the Community.
Read below to learn how the Celsius team participate in the community.
- Our proposed developments always have a focus on supporting communities. An example of this is our development on the ground floor of The Vic Quarter in Victoria Park where we have put in place a community meeting room. When “placemaking” is done well it sets a new standard so we can create vibrant and desirable communities.
- Celsius hosts an annual BBQ raises funds and donates to a nominated charity. Past charities include Ride to Conquer Cancer, Middle Aged Men In Lycra (MAMILs), Ocean Heroes, Telethon and the Greatest Shave.
- When a staff member’s husband was diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease the Celsius team raised +$10,000 in one night.
- Richard Pappas has supported World Vision for more than 20 years and is an active supporter of Surf Lifesaving and MS Society. He also has a passion for helping with homelessness so, following the CEO Sleepout, he committed to participating in the Comrades 90km Ultra Marathon in June 2018 where he raised funds for 90 nights of emergency respite care at Tom Fisher House ($22,500).
- Tim Grose supports the MetroChurch charity HOPE each year. HOPE collects and donates Christmas presents for under privileged children. Tim also supports the Fathering Project.
- Congratulations to Jake Parkes – son of Donna-Lee Parkes – who was selected for the 2018 Australian Junior League Baseball Championships. If successful, his team will represent Australia at the Junior League World Series in Taylor, Michigan USA in August 2018.